Legacy of Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Prophets

TKO S70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Occupying 3 oasis in all cities.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Occupying 3 oasis in all cities. Empty
PostSubject: Occupying 3 oasis in all cities.   Occupying 3 oasis in all cities. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:57 pm

You can only occupy 3 oasis in a city that has a mansion in it. I recommend you do not build your main city right away. When you build a 2nd city make that your outpost so you are able to build fields higher then lvl 10. Build a mansion in your city to lvl 1. Build the career center to lvl 20. This will allow you to take 3 oasis. After you occupy 3 oasis destroy your mansion and move it to your next city and repeat. If your city does not have 3 oasis close enough to occupy them all then don't worry about having the mansion there.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofprophets.board-directory.net
CaoYi

Occupying 3 oasis in all cities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupying 3 oasis in all cities.   Occupying 3 oasis in all cities. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

Great advice, however if I may add something to what you are talking about. I recommend actually raising the level of your mansion in your 2nd city to lvl 10. This will allow you to produce more pioneers to take your 3rd city. Once you establish your 3rd city, then demo your mansion in 2nd city and reconstruct in 3rd. Seems like a lot of work but when you factor in the value you are adding, it is well worth it.
Back to top Go down

Occupying 3 oasis in all cities.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of Prophets :: Oasis-
Jump to: