Legacy of Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Prophets

TKO S70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dueling General Setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaoYi

Dueling General Setup Empty
PostSubject: Dueling General Setup   Dueling General Setup EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am

Epic Hero Equipment Breakdown: Each peice of equipment has an "identifier" attached to it. Examples: Luna/Berserk/Reborn/Earth etc. Here is what you need to know.

Luna = Precision Boost - Great for Attack Generals
Earth = Armor Boost - This is beneficial for both Attack Generals and Warriors Tournament Generals
Berserk = Leadership Boost - This equipment should be reserved for your Deffensive Generals
Cloud = Politics Boost - Always equip Governors with Cloud equipment
Animitta = Intellect Boost - Best if equipped to a General designated for lobbyists
Reborn = Restoration Boost - Should only be used for Warriros Tournament Generals
Veteran = Strength Boost - This should only be used if you do not have Wolf Weaponry
Wolf = Attack Boost - Only available with Weapons - You want one of these on every Attack/Deffensive/Warriors Tournament General you have.
Crescent = Puncture Boost - Not worth it
Windfire = Haste Boost - Good for Generals with low strength, and low leadership
Ruthless = Counter Boost - Great for Attack/Deffense/Warriors Tournament Generals
Ether = Whirl Boost - Not worth it
Insight = Bonus to Hit Rate - This can add value depending on how you set your general up, however I wouldn't recommend as the results I have achieved have not shown themselves to be that great.
Ghost = Distract Boost - Not worth it
Jade = Boost to Cunning - Great for Attack/Deffensive Generals
Flame = Boost to Critical Hit Rate - Again worth it depending on how you set your general up, however I don't recommend.
Falcon = Boost to Agility - Depending on how you set up your general this can add value in the Warriors Tournament
Rocky = Boost to Empower - Not worth it
Brionic = Boost to Heal - Not worth it
Blood = Boost to Berserk - Not worth it
Heaven = Boost to Hit Points - Not worth it - I will explain in my next post about setting up Attack/Warriors Tournament Generals
Warlord = Boost to Courage - Not worth it
Tide = Boost to Block - Another one that depending on how you set up your Warriors Tournament General there can be value here

This is all of them I think. I will get more into setups on the next post Wink Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

Dueling General Setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of Prophets :: Your first category :: Heroes-
Jump to: