Legacy of Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Prophets

TKO S70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack General Equipment Setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaoYi

Attack General Equipment Setup Empty
PostSubject: Attack General Equipment Setup   Attack General Equipment Setup EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:32 am

Hope this helps, it works for me:

Helmet = Luna - You don't need to replenish Hit Points after attacking a city so this is a Great substitute when your hero is not enrolled in Warriors Tournament
Chest = Earth - Again when attacking no need to replenish Hit Points - Just need to WIN!
Weapon = Wolf - Wink
Boots = Earth - Armor rules All!
Sheild = Earth - MORE ARMOR!
Gloves = Luna - No need for Flame here, remember the goal isn't to make it to the next round with as many Hit Points as you can, the goal is to simply WIN!
Mount = Ruthless - Counter Boost is always valuable
Ability Scrolls = Precision, Cunning, Counter - Precision helps you land your attacks, Cunning will provide you with some ability to move out of the way, Counter = AWESOME!

Again this is what I find works for me, and is not supposed to be taken as LAW! Also keep in mind that Attack Generals can also participate in Warriors Tournament while you are working on developing a GREAT Warriors Tournament General to take his place Wink. Example Check top ten ranking, my Xiahou Dun ranked 7th overall.
Back to top Go down

Attack General Equipment Setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of Prophets :: Your first category :: Heroes-
Jump to: