Legacy of Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Prophets

TKO S70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaoYi

Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes   Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

This function is available when upgrading your heroes. All I can say about this function is, if you can afford to use it on your Warriors Tournament/Attack/Deffense Generals. YOU SHOULD! You can also utilize Preserving Bolus's to assign skill points while upgrading them. Preserving Bolus's can be won in the Tower of Trials daily Task.
Back to top Go down
CaoYi

Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Panaeca Information   Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I thought I would throw the cost of the panaeca function in with this post, I appologize for the lack of depth in the first post:

1 star and normal generals cost 3 gold for each level - This is probably a waste of gold, very few 1 star epics are worth utilizing this function on.
2 star generals cost 5 gold - Here is where you can find bang for your buck! There are quite a few 2 star Epics that can really be amped up with this.
3 star generals cost 10 gold - If you Build It, The will DIE!

Assuming that you don't miss out on the first 3 free panaeca options your total cost for each is:

1 star and normal generals total cost = 291 gold - C'mon spend another 200 and use a 2 star general for this!
2 star generals total cost = 485 gold - Look for 2 stars with good Hit Points if you are after a Warriors Tournament General!
3 star generals total cost = 970 gold - Use this function with Xu Chu/Pang De and give them the correct equipment setup and you've got a #1 ranked Warriors Tournament General on ANY SERVER!

You can only take a heroes attributes up to lvl 120. Regardless of who they are. So keep in mind it doesn't matter if you have Zhang Fei/Ma Chao/Zhao Yun or Guan Yu there strength can only achieve 120 total attribute points. This is why the Epics with more Hit Points RULE THE WARRIORS TOURNAMENT! Thanks to Panaeca they can all be raised to the same level.
Back to top Go down

Panaeca Function for Upgrading Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy of Prophets :: Your first category :: Heroes-
Jump to: